DYNAMIC & DETAILED
With the new high frequency driver unit, the Q 3090Ci benefits from a decoupled tweeter which ensures the vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, resulting in a purer sound. The all new mid/bass drive unit boasts a precision formed cone from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround also contributing to unwanted resonances.
EASY ROOM POSITIONING
The 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them. The conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 75 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 89 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 - 100 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.6 L (403 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D mm: 430 x 152 x 216 mm (16.9 x 6.0 x 8.5 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6 kg (13.2 lbs)