LEADING TECHNOLOGY ENSURING THE MOST OPEN SOUNDSTAGE
The Q 3020i boasts P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before. With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS FOR EASY ROOM POSITIONING
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125 mm (5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 88 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.1 L (372 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 170 x 278 x 282 mm (6.7 x 10.9 x 11.1 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)